Dallas, Meridith & Stella: Stories, Milestones, Memories & Photos

Dallas, Meridith & Stella: Stories, Milestones, Memories & Photos

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

to blog, or not to blog?

So to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure that I can get in to the whole blogging thing.  If I do, I didn't want to do it half-assed, so it took me over an hour last night to come up with a blog title.  I didn't want to be plain and call it 'Hinman Family Blog', I wanted it to be clever.  Finally after some debate I came up with 'hinman hindsight'.  Since you can reflect on blogs, I thought hindsight was an apporpriate term to use, plus it gives nice alliteration with our last name. 

Now that our wolf pack is growing from 2 wolves to 3, I thought it might be nice to have stories, milestones, memories and photos all in one place for our friends and family near and far to follow.  Again, we'll see if I can keep up with Stella, work, life and this blog.  If not, the blog will have to go :)  For now, I invite you all to follow along as our lives are about to change in the best way imaginable.

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Welcome to the blogosphere. I'm a little obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. subscribed. now you're required to keep blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea on the name. Enjoy your stay in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete